Mrs. Bailey's Class 2010-2011

Mrs. Bailey's Class 2010-2011

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Can Board

Our class is working hard to earn petals for their flowers on our "I Can" board. Every child in our class has learned to key in their lunch number so all of our flowers have at least one petal. In addition, several student's have earned petals for tying their shoes and knowing all of their letters. Please remember that students can earn petals for anything they learn or accomplish this year as long as they can demonstrate for me! If your child has a newly acquired skill please jot me a note and they can earn a petal for their flower! This is a board to celebrate the things that each child "Can do!!!" Keep up the good work at home and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment